Now that I’m taking the summer off from classes, I still have a few goals for myself:
1. Study for the GMATs
2. Work my way through Web Analytics 2.0 & take the Google Analytics IQ test
3. Work my way through Robin Hood Marketing
4. Increase my mile by 30 seconds. Currently, I can comfortably finish a mile in 10 minutes. In the next month, I’d like to decrease that number to 9 minutes & 30 seconds. Then, by the end of August, I’d like to be able to run a mile in 9 minutes.
5. Master several advanced yoga poses that I cannot do. Also, take a bikram yoga class – I’m still too chicken to attend a bikram yoga class.
On to the fun stuff (yes, unfortunately, I am a person that needs to schedule in fun time. Otherwise, it won’t happen):
1. San Francisco! (6/26-6/27)
2. 4th of July with my nieces & nephew!
3. California Coast road trip (July?)
4. Vegas (prob w/the fam) – beginning of August?
5. Oahu! (8/23-8/30)