Updated 11/21/2012 Edit: This was originally on my website, but I decided to move it over here since it’s more of a random post for that site. So, I had a quarter life crisis right after I graduated from college. … Continue reading
This picture of me when I was a baby is currently on the wall of the hallway in my parents’ home. Life is so heartbreakingly short. I still remember the first time I set foot in school, it was a … Continue reading
Sometimes, we all forget to give thanks for all the things we have in life, because we are so focused on the things we don’t have. This morning, one of my friends on Facebook shared the commencement speech J.K. Rowling … Continue reading
Now that I’m taking the summer off from classes, I still have a few goals for myself:
1. Study for the GMATs
2. Work my way through Web Analytics 2.0 & take the Google Analytics IQ test
3. Work my way through Robin Hood Marketing
4. Increase my mile by 30 seconds. Currently, I can comfortably finish a mile in 10 minutes. In the next month, I’d like to decrease that number to 9 minutes & 30 seconds. Then, by the end of August, I’d like to be able to run a mile in 9 minutes.
5. Master several advanced yoga poses that I cannot do. Also, take a bikram yoga class – I’m still too chicken to attend a bikram yoga class.
On to the fun stuff (yes, unfortunately, I am a person that needs to schedule in fun time. Otherwise, it won’t happen):
1. San Francisco! (6/26-6/27)
2. 4th of July with my nieces & nephew!
3. California Coast road trip (July?)
4. Vegas (prob w/the fam) – beginning of August?
5. Oahu! (8/23-8/30)